The Technology Department has the following items(but not limited to) available for checkout:
- Apple SuperDrives (limited quantity)
- iPad tripod mounts (2) - Must already have a tripod
- 75" Touchscreen display (Middle School only)
- Classroom Microphones
- USB 'Snowball' Microphones
- Miscellaneous SMART Board tools (first come, first serve)
- Mousepads - Standard flat and limited quantity of a wrist supporting model
- USB mice (limited quantities)
- MimioTeach (very limited quantity)
- MimioPads (very limited quantity)
- SMART AirLiner Slates
- Several digital cameras of varying image quality
- Ethernet cables (lengths from 3 feet up to 14 feet)
- MimioView document cameras (An ELMO on steroids!!)
- Dell speaker-bars
- Limited selection of Dell 15-20" monitors (we will not supply additional vga dongles for these)
- USB WebCams
- Sony Bloggie Cameras
Items no longer or temporarily not available:
- ELMO overhead units
- Flip cameras
- Windows 7 or higher laptop computers
Please give notice if you're stopping by early in the morning or late in the afternoon.
Certain items may have checkout length restrictions and those will be communicated during your visit or will be present on the items packaging. Items that are checked out without time limit restrictions must be returned at the end of the school year.
Items checked out for the school year must be returned before you leave for the summer!!
If you fail to do so we will check every nook and cranny in your room and unlock any locked drawers or cabinet doors. If we do not find the items please expect a phone call or text messages until we do.